thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

New York Times, then now Malay Mail. Yippee!

I chose this site to "announce" it first, since this site has LOWER (secret) traffic following, compared to my main blog at Teczcape - An Escape to Food. Freakonomics.

In fact, I just had a cooking post up in Teczcape - An Escape to Food and did not want to create another new post so soon.

OK. A-hem....my interview with Malay Mail is up! ^o^ I am The Food Escapist as featured in Malay Mail, 9 October 2008.

This "light" must have followed me, after my snippet feature in New York Times (online 30 Sept 2008, print 1 Oct 2008).

Hooray! At least something to brighten me up before I start the dreary work week from next week onwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home