thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

GPS-enabled camera

Alright. I do not know the cons of owning a GPS-enabled camera at this moment. Privacy concerns, public exposures etc. - I'm not thinking too hard about it. What I do know now is...I will like this camera.

I will like it for the fact that I no longer need to remember where the pictures were taken. I'm sure those of you who travel a lot especially to the mountains, have a hard time remembering the names of the lakes you have visited. Well, this "geotagging" function in the camera will surely help me, and help us out. How nice...I do not need to download photos titled IMG100.gif or IMG 28.gif, then rename them to Yosemite Falls and Emerald Lake respectively. The GPS-enabled camera will automatically do all of that "labelling" for me. I want I want! But, how much? how good is it in fact? Let me sober up some time and think about it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home