thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Air traffic in Thanksgiving

Though I'm away from California, I still keep in touch with local news. I was frustrated to read about the heavy air traffic coming up this week in the next ten days (the holiday season). Not that I'm new to this. I know that Thanksgiving season is one of the highest peak periods for holiday travel. But we still cannot avoid that. We are flying back to California on Thanksgiving itself. Bleh!

It is reported that thick coastal fog has delayed 19 arriving flights at Los Angeles International Airport to-date, causing minor delays for passengers at the start of the busy Thanksgiving travel week. We really hope for good weather, especially that at San Francisco Airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home