thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Sports technology

Oh, this is for real? Remember this snippet I wrote about using the human finger as the "earphone"? The similar concept and technology is being applied in the MP3 player!!!

Working like a sports head band, just wear the so-called Bone Conduction Sports Band on your head and the band will act as two speaker-like emitters to transmit the music from your MP3 player via your skull to your inner ear. They call this bone conduction. I need to find out more about the details workings of this.

What I know for more? - You can have a functional sports head band that does more than keeping your sweat out. I do have doubts about how light this band can be. I hope it does not weigh the frequent jogger down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home