thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

ShopWiki - a shopper friendly site

I enjoy online shopping sites even if it is not for shopping and just for browsing or researching. That is because most online shopping sites have the basics of allowing me to compare different online store prices. Sometimes, I could even use the online reference price and check out if the on-site store itself carries a same product which is cheaper or more expensive. What I like about ShopWiki.com is that it does not just focus on online stores that have paid for advertising placement in the internet. Instead, ShopWiki finds every store on the internet for you and me (the consumers) and this means...I can do a thorough and more objective comparison, translating to better deals and savings. To the consumer, this is all good news.

I was researching about video game consoles under Gaming and interestingly found good reviews and opinions being offered around each product. I could also link to established and reputable brands for popular gaming consoles. With a specific video game console like the Xbox+360, I could easily find supporting and compatible gaming accessories - out came a list that allows sorting by prices and linking to stores that carry each specific accessory product. ShopWiki is such a shopper-friendly site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home