thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Black Friday Shopping - save money, no stress

Last year, we missed the black friday shopping spree. We were back home visiting in Singapore and not physically in California. Some of our friends in the Bay Area were so eager and excited for black friday to approach so that they can go bargain hunting and start shopping for Christmas. I like to shop but I dislike the queue whether at fitting rooms or at the cashiers. Now you tell me I have to stand in line at my favorite store at 5am? No way. With www.black-friday.net, why do I need to go through the hassle of waking up early and be sandwiched among the crowds of shoppers? Now, I even found my favorite store - Target on www.black-friday.net. I'm happy. I want a better equipped kitchen with Chefmate Toaster Oven, Kitchenaid Mixer and Mr. Coffee Coffeemaker. They are all available on Target Black Friday Ads. What do you say when you can save money without the stress? I'll say "Yes"! Even better, www.black-friday.net offers email alerts to keep you informed on new black friday ads once they are posted. What else is a bonus ? I do not have to be physically in the United States. I can be visiting in Singapore again and yet not miss all the once-in-a-year biggest bargains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home