thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Adirondack Chair Covers - durable covers to protect your furniture

Today, the 7-day weather forecast for the Bay Area indicates 20% chance of showers. My patio table and chairs will be drenched again. If only I had these Adirondack Chair Covers -- these tear- and puncture-resistant Brookstone chair covers to keep water out. Adirondack Chair Covers are durable and made out from tough PVC fabric. They protect your chairs from summer's heat, winter's cold (down to -22°F), moisture and scratches. You might have spent some money buying those expensive patio furniture and chairs, so it's only wise to protect them with durable covers so that those patio furniture can last for many years. Now, when I look at my worn-off table and moldy chairs, I'm regretting not having done a good job to protect them from the harshness of the sun, wind, rain, and cold.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home