thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Singing to release stress

Did you watch the CBS News channel this morning? Or maybe other channels? I can tell you what I was doing. Turned on my computer and checked emails from various accounts, then checked my blog for comments and responded to comments. That was done before breakfast! I need to kick this bad habit and should remind myself to eat my breakfast first before starting off my day in front of the computer.

While surfing the net...I heard this overture


OMG! This is funny! To all the mums, mummies, moms, mommy, mothers out there, will this let off some of your steam? It's always good to let off some steam once in a while. Scientifically, releasing pressure occasionally will prevent pressure built-up and avoid an explosion.

Enjoy and laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home