thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Extended mobility with your laptop

A portable scanner is something that I have always wanted especially when I am traveling or on-the-road for business. I am not really for a fax machine since it typically needs a telephone line. Inconvenient. In addition, I'm doing less and less of photocopying since there is no physical storage and space for piles of paper. Scanner is indeed a heaven-sent invention and technology. What if someone wants me to fax a document over ? I will usually just scan using a scanner and email that document over as an attachment. What if I need to replicate an important document such as a medical examination report for keeps? I will also use the scanner, make a copy, save a soft-copy in my computer, and backup the same copy in a compact disc.

Now that I have a laptop and on the move sometimes, a portable scanner is just in need for extended mobility. It is lightweight and uses a USB connection that just "plugs-and-works" with the laptop. With a resolution of 600 dpi and color function, the documents output will indeed be of high resolution and quality. With one of the latest and newest digital-imaging technology, ScanShell 2000NR portable scanner is definitely a must-get. Wait! It can be a clever holiday gift too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home