thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Gym equipment with cooling fan and LCD TV

The gym in my hood recently "upgraded" the old elliptical cross trainers and treadmills. Yay! The newer equipments have a personal fan - now...no sweat when working out on these equipment...oops, I hardly sweat anyway coz I don't work hard enough :O Hmmm...just thought the personal cooling fan is a good feature. Moreover, these fans on the treadmill or elliptical should be powered by some kind of dynamo -as you run or do the steps, the movement is "converted" to some kind of energy to power the fan. Other than the fan, there is also a fully integrated flat screen TV attached to the equipment. Wow! Unfortunately, my low-end device does not have a video output that allows me to "sync" whatever short videos on my PDA to the LCD TV on the cross-trainer.
Now, am I expected to work longer and harder on the treadmill or elliptical ? I really need to push myself harder. I HAVE BEEN SLACKING! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home