thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Monday, June 06, 2011

Buca di Beppo Coupon Deal $10 off $20 on Food & Beverage

Right now, the only American chain-restaurant I frequent the most, with the food I enjoy, gotta be Buca di Beppo.

The fried calamari is one of the most delicious fried calamari I have tasted to-date. Crispy, fresh and tasty. The spicy marinara dip is a good pair-off too.

I have also tried the Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Spaghetti with Meatballs. The meatballs are huge and the dish is typically too "meaty" for me. So I prefer the Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, as I enjoy how the meat in the meat sauce "sticks" to the pasta strands - makes a great consistency and each mouthful is satisfying.

Food is delicious and there are good coupon deals $10 off $20 on Food & Beverage around too.

Coupon expires June 30, 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home