thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Reading tutors from Score Learning

With reading, children start to learn and strengthen their foundation in spelling, words, sentences and even speech. Reading helps children improve their language skills. I regretted not having developed a deep interest in reading when I was young. My parents did not encourage me much in reading too as they did not know the benefits that reading will bring to my language ability. If there were Score Learning centers then, and reading tutors. The children of this generation are lucky. Score Learning centers have reading tutors who guide and help children with reading. This will indeed develop children's interest in reading from young and help them progress smoothly in their learning road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home