thumb tacks, thumb tech

Musings and rantings about...EVERYTHING.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Podfitness - MP3 workouts get an upgrade

I do not have a personal trainer in the gym as I feel uncomfortable having a stranger around, in person, while I exercise or work out. Podfitness's system builds audio workouts with the incorporation of a personal trainer on your iPod or MP3 player. Each audio workout will be customized for individuals based on fitness level and equipment. With this flexibility, I will be able to enjoy my own freedom while workout. Check out the Podfitness Homepage for a 10-day trial membership, and for more information. You could also contact Brandon Hays, Customer Communications Director, Podfitness.com, Inc. at brandon@podfitness.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home